(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 4)
1/3 cup chopped Green Chilies
4 Mahi Mahi Fillets
2 tbsp. Butter, melted
¼ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Pepper
1 ½ cups Water
- Melt the butter in your Instant Pot on SAUTE.
- Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper and cook for a minute per side.
- Transfer to a steaming basket.
- Pour the water into the IP.
- Top the fish with chopped chilies and lower the basket.
- Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes on HIGH.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 325| Total Fats 22g | Net Carbs 3g | Protein 20g |Fiber: 0.4g)