Clams in a White Wine Sauce
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 cups Veggie Broth
¼ cup White Wine
2 tsp minced Garlic
2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
2 ½ pounds Clams
¼ cup Olive Oil
¼ cup chopped Basil
- Heat the oil in your Instant Pot on SAUTE.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the lemon juice, white wine, broth, and basil.
- Bring to a boil.
- Place the clams in the steamer basket and lower it into the pot.
- Close the lid and cook for 4 minutes on HIGH.
- Serve drizzled with the cooking liquid.
Per Serving (Calories 224| Total Fats 15g | Net Carbs 5.7g | Protein 16g |Fiber: 0.1g)