Bacon Cheese Rolls
(Total Time: 10 MIN| Serves: 3)
6 large eggs
½ cup cheddar cheese
6 bacon slices
2 tbsp green onions, finely chopped
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper, ground
½ tsp dried oregano, ground
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, cheddar cheese, green onions, salt, pepper, and oregano. Whisk until well combined and foamy. Set aside.
- Grease 6 silicone muffin molds with some cooking spray. Line the walls of each cup with bacon and pour in the previously prepared mixture. Set aside.
- Plug in your instant pot and pour 1 cup of water in the stainless steel insert. Position a trivet on the bottom and place molds on top.
- Securely lock the lid and adjust the steam release handle. Press the “Manual” button and set the timer for 3 minutes. Cook on “High” pressure.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, perform a quick release of the pressure. Open the pot and transfer molds to wire rack using oven mitts.
- Let it cool completely before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 427 | Total Fats 32.1g | Net Carbs: 0.9g | Protein 31.5g |Fiber: 0.3g)