Classic Fish Stew
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 lbspollock fillets, skinless
1 lb king prawns, raw shelled
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
2 small onions, finely chopped
2 celery stalks, finely chopped
1 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
3 cups fish stock
1 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Plug in the instant pot and grease the inner pot with three tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add onions and crushed garlic. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Now, add the remaining ingredients and stir all well. Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button to turn off the ‘’Sauté’’ mode.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 10 minutes.
- When done, press the ‘’Cancel’’ button again and perform a quick pressure release by moving the pressure valve to the ‘’Venting’’ position.
- Carefully open the lid and sprinkle the stew with some freshly squeezed lemon juice before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 557| Total Fats 32g | Net Carbs: 3.6g | Protein: 60.8g |Fiber: 1g)