Beef Roast Curry
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 lbs beef roast, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 medium-sized onion, chopped
1 cup cauliflower, chopped
2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
2 cups unsweetened coconut milk, full-fat
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tsp curry powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp sea salt
½ tsp black pepper, ground
- Plug in your instant pot and press the ”Saute” button. Melt the coconut oil in the stainless steel insert and add meat. Cook for 5 mintues, or until lightly browned. Remove the meat from the pot and set aside.
- Add onions and stir-fry for 3-4 mintues, or until the onions translucent. Now, add diced tomatoes and sprinkle with salt, pepper, curry powder, garlic powder, and parsley. Optionally, add some dried oregano or thyme. Bring it to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk and add cauliflower. Return the meat to the pot and give it a good stir. Scurely lock the lid and adjust the steam release handle.
- Press the ”Manual” button and set the timer for 25 minutes. Cook on ”High” pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally.
- Open the pot and transfer the curry to a serving pot.
- Serve warm.
Per Serving(Calories 526 | Total Fats 33.2g | Net Carbs: 8.8g | Protein: 48.7g |Fiber: 3.3g)