Avocado Chicken with Spinach
(Total Time: 50 MIN| Serves: 3)
7 oz boneless and skinless chicken breast, chopped into bite-sized pieces
1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
1 large leek, finely chopped
1 cup avocado chunks
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 cup cottage cheese
3 tbsp butter
1 tsp salt
½ tsp dried rosemary
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with butter and heat up. Add chicken and sprinkle with salt. Cook for 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now add avocado and continue to cook for 5 minutes. If necessary, add more olive oil.
- Finally, add onions, garlic, and chopped leeks. Give it a good stir and cook until completely soft.
- Add spinach and sprinkle with rosemary. Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and cover with the lid. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the pot and transfer to a deep bowl. Stir in the cottage cheese and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 382g | Total Fats 24.5g | Net Carbs: 5.8g | Protein 31.2g |Fiber: 4g)