Chicken Sausage and Kale Soup
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 6)
1 pound Chicken Sausage
½ cup Heavy Cream
2 cups chopped Kale
3 Garlic Cloves, minced
1 medium Cauliflower, broken into florets
5 cups Chicken Broth
1 tbsp. Red Pepper Flakes
1 tsp dried Fennel
1 Onion, chopped
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in the IP on SAUTE.
- Add the onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, sausage, and fennel, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, except kale and cream, and close the lid.
- Cook on MANUAL for 12 minutes.
- Release the pressure and stir in the kale and heavy cream.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Per Serving (Calories 400| Total Fats 30g | Net Carbs 6g | Protein 22g |Fiber: 1.2g)