Creamy Mussel Soup
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 cups mussels, defrosted
1 lb cauliflower, chopped into florets
1 cup broccoli, chopped
2 cups fish stock
1 cup heavy cream
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp butter, unsalted
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 bay leaves
½ tsp fresh pepper, ground
- Place mussels in a large sieve and rinse thoroughly under cold running water. Drain and place in a deep bowl. Season with pepper and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Add cauliflower and broccoli. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add mussels and pour in the fish stock. Drizzle with soy sauce and add bay leaves.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 5 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Remove the bay leaves and stir in the heavy cream and Parmesan.
- Chill for a while before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 283| Total Fats 20g | Net Carbs: 8g | Protein: 15.9g |Fiber: 3.5g)