Butter Beef Roast
(Total Time: 55 MIN| Serves: 8)
4 lbs beef roast
½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1 medium-sized red bell pepper, chopped
1 medium-sized onion, chopped
4 tbsp butter, divided
2 cups bone broth
1 tsp dried oregano, ground
1 tsp dried rosemary, ground
1 tsp smoked paprika, ground
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper, ground
- Plug in the instant pot and add 1 tablespoon of butter in the stainless steel insert. Gently stir until melt and add meat. Sprinkle with oregano, rosemary, paprika, salt, and pepper. Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side. Remove the meat to a large bowl and cover with a lid.
- Now, add 1 more tablespoon of the butter to the pot. Add onions and red bell pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Return the meat to the pot and slowly pour in the broth. Securely lock the lid and adjust the steam release handle.
- Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 20 minutes. Cook on ‘’High’’ pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the pot. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and stir in the remaining butter and cilantro. Simmer for 10-15 minutes more.
- Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and turn off the pot. Transfer the meat to serving plate and slowly drizzle with the liquid from the pot.
Per Serving (Calories 506 | Total Fats 20g | Net Carbs: 2.2g | Protein 74.3g |Fiber: 0.8g)