King Prawn Stew with Avocado
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 lbs king prawns, whole
7 oz cauliflower, chopped into florets
1 avocado, chopped into bite-sized pieces
2 small tomatoes, roughly chopped
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 large celery stalks, chopped
1 cup olive oil
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
5 cups fish stock
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp dried marjoram
½ tsp dried thyme
1 tsp chili flakes
- Place prawns in a large colander and rinse well. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine together oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, marjoram, thyme, and chili flakes. Stir well and add prawns. If necessary, add some fish stock to the bowl and submerge prawns in this mixture. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables and plug in the Instant pot. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and add onions and celery stalks. Drizzle with some oil and cook for 4-5 minutes. Now add avocado, cauliflower, and tomatoes. Stir well and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the prawns from the refrigerator and transfer to the pot. Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and pour in the remaining stock. Stir well and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 15 minutes.
- When you hear the end signal, perform a quick pressure release and carefully open the lid.
- Transfer the stew to serving bowls and optionally sprinkle with some pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 593| Total Fats 44.4g | Net Carbs: 5.9g | Protein: 40.7g |Fiber: 4g)