Garlic Butter Crab Legs
(Total Time: 10 MIN| Serves: 4)
1/3 cup Butter
2 tsp minced Garlic
1 ½ cups Water
3 pounds Crab Legs
1 tsp Olive Oil
- Pour the water into the IP and lower the steamer basket.
- Place the crab legs into the basket and close the lid.
- Cook on STEAM for 4 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release and transfer the crab legs to a platter.
- Discard the cooking water and add oil and butter.
- When the butter is melted, add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Drizzle the garlicky butter over the crab legs.
Per Serving (Calories 300| Total Fats 9g | Net Carbs 2g | Protein 35g |Fiber: 0g)