(Total Time: 60 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 tsp grated Ginger
2 pounds Beef Roast
4 Whole Cloves
1 tsp Thyme
1 tsp Garlic Powder
¼ tsp Pepper
½ tsp Salt
1 cup Water
- Combine all of the spices and rub into the meat.
- Stick the cloves into the beef.
- Place the beef inside the Instant Pot.
- Pour the water around it.
- Close the lid and set it to MANUAL.
- Cook on HIGH for 45 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Transfer the beef to a cutting board and shred it with two forks.
- Serve as desired.
Per Serving (Calories 710| Total Fats 1.1g | Net Carbs 1.1 g | Protein 55g |Fiber: 0.2g)