Baked Avocado with Eggs
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 2)
1 avocado, sliced in half
2 eggs, whole
3 tbsp butter
1 tsp dried oregano
½ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Slice the avocado in half and generously brush with butter. Set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and set the steamer insert. Add avocados and gently crack eggs in each avocado and sprinkle with salt and oregano.
- Pour in about one cup of water in the inner pot and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Steam’’ button.
- Set the timer for 20 minutes on low pressure.
- When done, press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and turn off the pot. Perform a quick pressure release by moving the pressure valve to the ‘’Venting’’ position.
- Open the lid and chill for a while. Transfer avocado to serving plates and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 421| Total Fats 41.3g | Net Carbs: 2.3g | Protein 7.6g |Fiber: 6.7g)