Cheesy Chicken with Jalapenos
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 pound Chicken Breasts
8 ounces Cheddar Cheese, grated
¾ cup Sour Cream
3 Jalapenos, seeded and sliced
½ cup Water
8 ounces Cream Cheese
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Whisk together the water, sour cream, and cheeses in the Instant Pot.
- Stir in the jalapenos and place the chicken inside.
- Season with some salt and pepper.
- Close the lid and cook on MANUAL for 12 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 310| Total Fats 26g | Net Carbs: 4g | Protein 20g |Fiber: 1.4g)