Beef Kale Patties
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb ground beef
1 cup fresh kale, finely chopped
1 large egg, beaten
1 tbsp almond flour
1 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp dried rosemary, ground
½ tsp dried oregano, ground
1 tsp sea salt
½ tsp black pepper, ground
- Rinse well the kale under cold running water using a large colander. Drain and finely chop. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, kale, egg, and flour. Mix with your hands until well incorporated. Add flour and all spices. Mix again until smooth mixture. Shape about 8 patties, approximately 2-inch in diameter.
- Grease a fitting springform pan with some olive oil. Add the patties and set aside.
- Plug in your instant pot and pour 1 cup of water in the stainless steel insert. Position a trivet on the bottom and place the pan on top. Securely lock the lid and adjust the steam release handle. Press the “Manual” button and set the timer for 15 minutes. Cook on “High” pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release of the pressure and open the pot. Remove the pan from the pot using oven mitts. Place on a wire rack and cool completely.
- Optionally, brown the patties on “Sauté” mode for 1 minute on both sides.
Per Serving(Calories 279 | Total Fats 12.7g | Net Carbs: 1.9g | Protein 36.9g |Fiber: 0.7g)