(Total Time: 35MIN| Serves: 4)
2 lbs turkey breasts
1 cup tomatoes, diced
½ cup cream cheese
½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
½ cup chicken stock
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper, ground
½ tsp dried thyme, ground
- Rinse the meat under cold running water and pat dry with a kitchen towel. Generously sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Plug in your instant pot and grease the stainless steel insert with olive oil. Press ‘’Sauté’’ button and add meat. Pour in the chicken stock and tomatoes. Securely close the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position.
- Press the ‘’Poultry’’ button. The cooking time will depend on the type of the meat you’re using. For the frozen breasts, add about 10 minutes to your cooking time.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Transfer the meat to a clean work surface and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line some baking paper over a baking pan and set aside.
- Place the meat onto a baking sheet and spread the cream cheese and cheddar cheese on top. Optionally, sprinkle with some red pepper flakes and parsley.
- Place it in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
Per Serving(Calories 378 | Total Fats: 24g | Net Carbs: 10.9g | Protein: 27.6g |Fiber: 1.3g)