Breakfast Cauliflower Tots
(Total Time: 60 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 Cauliflower Head, chopped
2 tbsp. Butter
4 Egg Whites
2 tbsp. Heavy Cream
1/3 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Place the cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Drain and place in a bowl.
- Add egg whites, heavy cream, cheddar, and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix to incorporate well.
- Place in the fridge for 40 minutes.
- Melt the butter in your IP on SAUTE.
- Form small nuggets out of the cauliflower mixture.
- Place in the IP and cook until golden.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 250 | Total Fats 21g | Net Carbs: 2g | Protein 10g |Fiber: 0.5g)