Blueberry Cinnamon Scones
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 7)
1 cup almond flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ cup heavy cream
4 tbsp butter, melted
1 tsp powdered stevia
1 tsp cinnamon, ground
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp lemon zest, freshly grated
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp blueberry extract
4 tbsp coconut butter, melted
1 tsp liquid stevia
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, stevia, cinnamon, and salt. Stir until well combined. Add heavy cream, butter, egg, vanilla extract, and lemon zest. Stir until well incorporated. Set aside.
- Line a fitting springform pan with some parchment paper and grease the sides with some cooking spray. Set aside.
- Dust a clean work surface with some flour and transfer the dough. Form the dough into balls of desired size and transfer to the pan. Gently press with your palm to form scone-shaped cookies.
- Plug in your instant pot and pour one cup of water in the stainless steel insert. Position a trivet on the bottom and place the pan on top.
- Securely lock the lid and adjust the steam release handle. Press the “Manual” button and set the timer for 15 minutes. Cook on “High” pressure.
- Meanwhile, prepare the icing. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth and creamy.
- When done, release the pressure naturally. Open the lid and transfer to wire rack. Let it cool completely.
- Using a piping bag, top with icing and refrigerate for 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 259 | Total Fats 24g | Net Carbs: 3g | Protein 5.1g |Fiber: 3.6g)