(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 cups Cauliflower Rice (ground in a food processor)
½ cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
½ cup Half and Half
2 tbsp. Cream Cheese
¼ tsp Salt
¼ tsp White Pepper
1 ½ cups Water
- Pour the water into your Instant Pot and lower the trivet.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a greased baking dish.
- Cover with a foil and place inside the IP.
- Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes on HIGH.
- Let the pressure drop on its own for about 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 134 | Total Fats 10g | Net Carbs: 4g | Protein 5g |Fiber: 1g)