Chicken and Spinach Salad
(Total Time: 35 MIN| Serves: 6)
1 cup Sour Cream
1 cup Water
1 Avocado, sliced
3 Tomatoes, chopped
1 pound Chicken Breasts
1 tsp Garlic Powder
¼ tsp Pepper
¼ tsp Salt
3 cups Baby Spinach
- Combine the chicken and water in your IP.
- Close and cook for 20 minutes on HIGH.
- Transfer to a plate and slice the chicken.
- Discard the water from the pot.
- Whisk together the sour cream and spices in the IP.
- Add chicken slices and stir to combine.
- Cook for 1 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Add the chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 360| Total Fats 31g | Net Carbs 2.55g | Protein 28g |Fiber: 0.5g)