(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 8)
1 cup Coconut Flour
½ cup Butter
1 tbsp. Sugar-Free Vanilla Protein Powder
¼ tsp Xanthan Gum
2 tbsp. Gluten-Free Baking Mix
1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
¾ cup Milk
½ tsp Salt
1 ½ cups Water
- Pour the water into the Instant Pot and lower the trivet.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the butter and rub the mixture with your fingers, until crumbly.
- Stir in the wet ingredients and knead with your hand.
- Roll out the dough and cut into 8 equal pieces.
- Place on a greased baking tray and in the IP (Do NOT overcrowd. Work in batches if needed).
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 198| Total Fats 16g | Net Carbs: 4g | Protein 5g |Fiber: 1.5g)