(Total Time: 55 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb chicken thighs, skin-on
2 cups cauliflower, chopped into florets
2 small onions, finely chopped
2 cups chicken stock
1 ½ cup heavy cream
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
3 tbsp ghee
1 tsp cloves
½ tsp chili powder
¼ tsp chili flakes
2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp ground mace
2 tsp coriander powder
2 cinnamon sticks
2 bay leaves
1 tbsp cloves
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine together heavy cream, apple cider, and spices. Whisk together and add chicken drumsticks. Coat well with the marinade and transfer to large Ziploc bag. Seal the bag and refrigerate overnight.
- Grease a small baking dish with ghee and add cauliflower. Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and place in the bowl along with spices. Stir well and tightly wrap with aluminum foil.
- Plug in the instant pot and set the trivet at the bottom of inner pot. Pour in 2 cups of water and place the pan on top.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 25 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Serve immediately.
Per Serving (Calories 444| Total Fats 30g | Net Carbs: 5.6g | Protein: 35.5g |Fiber: 2g)