(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 3)
5 large eggs
10 oz spinach, chopped
½ cup cottage cheese
½ cup feta cheese
¼ cup red bell pepper
2 cherry tomatoes
1 cup chopped cauliflower
5 tbsp butter
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
¼ tsp dried oregano
½ cup fresh celery leaves
- Plug in the instant pot and grease the stainless steel insert with butter. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and heat up.
- Add spinach and give it a good stir. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Now, add tomatoes, bell peppers, and cauliflower. Continue to cook for 3-4 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together two eggs, cottage cheese, and feta cheese. Add the mixture to the pot and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Finally, crack the remaining three eggs. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- When done, turn off the pot. Transfer the frittata to a serving plate and sprinkle with freshly chopped celery leaves.
Per Serving(Calories 422| Total Fats 33.1g | Net Carbs: 8.1g | Protein 22.3g |Fiber: 4g)