Cod with Coriander
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 lbs cod fillets
1 cup coriander leaves, chopped
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 small green chili pepper, chopped
4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
1 medium-sized yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 whole lemon, freshly juiced
1 tbsp butter, melted
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp mustard seeds
½ tsp fenugreek seeds
¼ tsp turmeric powder
- Plug in your instant pot and grease the stainless steel insert with melted butter. Press the ”Saute” button and add garlic, green chili pepper, and all the spices. Stir-fry for 5 minutes, or until the onions translucent.
- Now, add tomatoes, bell pepper, and coriander. Top with fillets and pour in 2 cups of water. Securely lock the lid and adjust the steam release handle by moving the valve to the ”Sealing” position.
- Press the ”Manual” button and set the timer for 8 minutes. Cook on ”High” pressure.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, perform a quick release of the pressure and open the pot.
- Transfer all to a serving dish and drizzle with fresh lemon juice.
Per Serving(Calories 255 | Total Fats 5.6g | Net Carbs: 7.5g | Protein: 42.7g |Fiber: 2.8g)