(Total Time: 35 MIN| Serves: 4)
4 Chicken Thighs (skinless)
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
½ cup Onion (diced)
¼ cup Red Bell Pepper (diced)
½ cup Green Bell Pepper (diced)
7 oz. Crushed Tomatoes
½ tsp Dried Oregano
1 Bay Leaf
2 tbsp. Fresh Basil (chopped)
- Brush the chicken thighs with a tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Sauté” and place thighs in it. Brown them on both sides for 3 minutes. Remove from the pot and set aside.
- Add to the pot the onions, peppers and one tablespoon of olive oil and sauté for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Return the chicken thighs to pot, pour over with tomatoes and add oregano and bay leaf, and stir to combine.
- Place the lid and lock it, and manually set cooking time to 25 minutes at high pressure.
- When done let naturally release the pressure.
- Discard the bay leaf and serve with spaghetti squash sprinkled with chopped basil.
(Calories: 133 | Total Fats: 3g | Net Carbs: 9.5g | Proteins: 14g |Fibers: 1g)