Black Pepper Venison
(Total Time: 50 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 lbs. leg of venison, chopped into bite-size pieces
2 large onions, finely chopped
1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. butter
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
2 tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Rinse the meat under cold running water and pat dry with a kitchen paper. Cut into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Plug in your instant pot and grease the bottom of the stainless steel insert with some oil. About 2 tablespoons will be enough.
- Make the first layer with chopped meat. Add onions, tomatoes, parsley, salt, and pepper. Give it a good stir and add about 2 cups of water.
- Closet he lid and set the steam release handle. Press the ‘Meat’ button and cook for 30 minutes.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the lid. Stir in one tablespoon of butter and serve immediately. Per Serving (Calories 246 | Total Fats 8.2g | Net Carbs: 4.4g | Protein 34.1g |Fiber: 1.4g)