Beef Stuffed Peppers
(Total Time: 35 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 pound ground Beef
4 Bell Peppers
1 cup Tomato Sauce
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
5 tbsp. Coconut Flour
1 Egg. Beaten
1 Tomato, diced
½ Onion, diced
2/3 cup Water
- In a large bowl, place the beef, diced tomatoes, egg, seasoning, and flour.
- Mix to combine until well incorporated.
- Cut off the tops of the bell peppers. Remove the seeds.
- Divide the meat mixture between the hollowed peppers.
- Combine the water and half of the tomato sauce in the Instant Pot.
- Place the peppers and pour the rest of the tomato sauce over.
- Close peppers with the cut-off tops.
- Cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
- Do a natural pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 443 | Total Fats 32g | Net Carbs 9g | Protein 23g |Fiber: 5g)