Breakfast Plum Cake
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 8)
½ cup Butter, softened
1 ½ cups almond Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
½ cup Coconut Flour
½ cup Granulated Sweetener
1 tbsp. Vanilla
¾ cup Almond Milk
4 Plums, pitted and halved
¼ tsp Almond Extract
Pinch of Sea Salt
¼ tsp Xanthan Gum
1 ½ cups Water
- Pour the water into the Instant Pot and lower the rack.
- Beat the butter and sweetener until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in the extracts and milk.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl, and gradually beat this mixture into the wet one.
- Grease a baking dish with cooking spray and pour the batter into it.
- Top with the plums (cut side down).
- Place the dish inside the IP and close the lid.
- Cook for 25 minutes on HIGH.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 296| Total Fats 25g | Net Carbs: 6.5g | Protein 9g |Fiber: 1g)