(Total Time: 80 MIN| Serves: 8)
2 lbs. Beef Brisket (cut into four pieces)
2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
2 cups Onions (cut to ribs)
½ cup Water
2 tbsp. Tomato Puree
2 tbsp. Worcester Sauce
2 tsp Liquid Smoke
1 tbsp. Mustard
½ tsp Xanthan Gum
- Season the brisket with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together the water, tomato puree, Worcester and liquid smoke. Set aside.
- Spread the onions in the Instant Pot, place the brisket on top and pour over with mixed sauce.
- Place and lock the lid, and manually set the cooking time to 70 minutes at high pressure.
- When done quick release the pressure.
- Remove the brisket with tongs, and using a hand blender blend together onions and cooking juices.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Sauté” and add xanthan gum. Stir well and reduce to desired consistency.
- Allow the brisket to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving with the reduced sauce.
(Calories: 200 | Total Fats: 8g | Net Carbs: 4g | Proteins: 24g |Fibers: 1g)