Cauliflower and Sausage Egg Pie
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 6)
8 Eggs, beaten
2 tsp dried Basil
1 Onion, diced
2 cups Cauliflower Rice
1 pound Pork Sausage
1 tsp Garlic Powder
Pinch of Cumin
Pinch of Turmeric
¼ tsp Pepper
1 ½ cups Water
- Add the sausage in your IP and cook on SAUTE for a few minutes until browned. Make sure to break it up while sautéing.
- Grease a baking dish with cooking spray and transfer the sausage to it.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, except the water.
- Pour the water into the Instant Pot and lower the trivet.
- Place the dish inside and close the IP.
- Cook on HIGH for 15-20 minutes. Depending on the desired consistency.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 353| Total Fats 26g | Net Carbs: 5.1g | Protein 22g |Fiber: 1.4g)