Carrot and Pecan Muffins
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 8)
½ cup chopped Pecans
1 cup Almond Flour
¼ cup Coconut Oil
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/3 cup Truvia
1 cup shredded Carrots
1 tsp Apple Pie Spice
½ cup Heavy Creamy
1 ½ cups Water
- Pour the water into your Instant Pot and lower the rack.
- Place all of the ingredients, except the carrots and pecans, in a mixing bowl.
- Mix with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Fold in the pecans and carrots.
- Divide the mixture between 8 silicone muffin cups.
- Arrange on the rack and close the lid.
- Cook on MANUAL for 15-20 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 263 | Total Fats 25g | Net Carbs: 4g | Protein 6g |Fiber: 2g)