(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 6)
4 lbs trout fillets
1 cup tomatoes, diced
½ cup plain yogurt, full-fat
1 medium-sized onions, sliced
5 garlic cloves, peeled
1 lemon, freshly juiced
1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
2 cardamom pods
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper, ground
- In a food processor, combine yogurt, garlic, ginger, coriander, cardamom, salt, and pepper. Process until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Rinse the fish under cold running water and pat dry with kitchen paper. Brush the fish with previously prepared paste and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Plug in your instant pot and grease the stainless steel insert with olive oil. Add fish and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Now, add onions and tomatoes. Pour in 1 cup of water and securely lock the lid.
- Adjust the steam release handle and press the ”Manual” button. Set the timer for 10 minutes and cook on ”High” pressure.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, perform a quick release of the pressure and open the pot.
- Transfer all to serving dish and garnish with some lemon slices before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 615 | Total Fats 26.1g | Net Carbs: 5.9g | Protein: 82.6g |Fiber: 1.5g)