Easy Shrimp Cauliflower Risotto
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb fresh shrimps, peeled and deveined
2 cups cauliflower florets
1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
¼ cup tomato puree, sugar-free
¾ cup fish stock
3 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp olive oil
4 tbsp butter
2 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Clean and rinse shrimps. Place in the instant pot and drizzle with olive oil. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and briefly fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, garlic, and tomatoes. Stir well and season with smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Continue to cook for a couple of minutes more.
- Now pour in the fish stock and add the tomato puree. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position.
- Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 6 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release by moving the pressure valve to the ‘’Venting’’ position.
- Carefully open the lid and stir in the butter. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 334| Total Fats 21g | Net Carbs: 6.2g | Protein: 28.7g |Fiber: 21g)