Chicken Drumsticks with Mushrooms
(Total Time: 45MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb chicken drumsticks, skin-on
1 cup button mushrooms, sliced
1 medium-sized tomato, chopped
3 cups chicken stock
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp dried rosemary
1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Place drumsticks in the pot and pour in the stock. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Poultry’’ button.
- Meanwhile, whisk together olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, apple cider, rosemary, and salt. Set aside.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Remove the chicken from the pot along with the stock.
- Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and grease the bottom of the inner pot with butter. Add tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add mushrooms and continue to cook for another 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Brush each thigh with the mustard mixture and place in the pot. Continue to cook for a couple of minutes more and press the ‘’Cancel’’ button.
- Remove from the pot and serve immediately.
Per Serving (Calories 354 | Total Fats: 23.4g | Net Carbs: 1.9g | Protein: 32.8g |Fiber: 0.7g)