(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 12)
1 Cauliflower Head, chopped
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
¼ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1 cup ground Almonds
¼ tsp Pepper
½ tsp Italian Seasoning
½ tsp Garlic Salt
3 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 ½ cups Water
- Place the cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Drain well and pulse in a food processor until ground.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except ¼ cup of cheddar) and mix until well incorporated.
- Make 12 patties out of the mixture.
- Preheat your Instant Pot to SAUTE and add heat 1 tbsp. of the oil.
- Add 4 patties and cook for about 2 minutes per side.
- Repeat the process two more times.
- Pour the water into the IP and lower the rack.
- Arrange the patties in a greased baking dish and top with the remaining cheddar.
- Close the lid and cook for 3 minutes on MANUAL.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 100 | Total Fats 7g | Net Carbs: 2.7g | Protein 3g |Fiber: 16g)