Cheesy Cajun Beef
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 tbsp. Cajun Seasoning
12 ounces Mexican Cheese Blend
1 cup Beef Broth
1 pound Ground Beef
2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Heat the oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Add beef and cook until browned.
- Stir in the tomato paste and Cajun seasoning.
- Pour the broth over and close the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 7 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Stir in the cheese and cook on HIGH for 5 additional minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 400| Total Fats 16g | Net Carbs 4g | Protein 33 g |Fiber: 0.2g)