Cauliflower-Crusted Sausage and Avocado Breakfast Pizza
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 4)
For the Crust:
12 ounces Cauliflower Rice (ground)
½ tsp Salt
1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
½ tsp Pepper
For the Pizza:
¼ cup chopped Tomato
1 Avocado, sliced
1 Jalapeno, diced
4 Sausage Links, cooked and sliced
1 ½ cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Place the cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in the rest of the crust ingredients. Mix well, until the mixture is combined well.
- Grease the IP with some cooking spray and preheat on SAUTE.
- Press the cauliflower mixture and cook for 6 minutes per side.
- Grease a baking dish and place the crust inside (you may need to cut around the edges for the crust to fit).
- Sprinkle with the cheese, crack the eggs on top, and top with tomatoes, jalapenos, and sausage.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour 1 ½ cups of water into your IP and lower the trivet.
- Place the baking dish inside and close the lid.
- Cook on MANUAL for 8 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 432 | Total Fats 29g | Net Carbs: 5.4g | Protein 27g |Fiber: 4.2g)