Chicken Lettuce Wraps
(Total Time: 20-25 MIN| Serves: 6)
24 oz. Chicken Breast (boneless and skinless)
1 stalk Celery
4 oz. Onion (diced)
1 clove Garlic (crushed)
1 cup Chicken Broth
½ cup Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce
6 large leaves Lettuce (bibb or butter)
1½ cup Carrots (grated)
2 stalks Celery (julienned)
- Place all ingredients for chicken in the Instant Pot.
- Place and lock the lid and manually set the cooking time to 15 minutes at high pressure.
- When done let naturally release pressure.
- Remove chicken from pot and preserve half a cup of cooking juices. Shred the chicken with a fork, and return to pot with reserved cooking juices.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Sauté” and cook for 2-3 minutes while occasionally stirring.
- Place equal amounts of julienned celery on each lettuce leaf, then top it with the shredded chicken and carrots. Fold all four sides and flip over on serving platters.
- Serve right away.
(Calories: 147.5 | Total Fats: 0.1g | Net Carbs: 3.7g | Proteins: 25g |Fibers: 1.5g)