(Total Time: 35 MIN| Serves: 3)
1 lb cauliflower, chopped into florets
2 cups broccoli, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
¼ cup olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp dried rosemary
- Place vegetables in a large colander and rinse well under cold running water. Drain and place in the instant pot.
- Pour in enough water to cover and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 12 minutes.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the lid. Drain vegetables and put back in the pot.
- Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and pour in the olive oil. Add garlic, salt, and rosemary. Stir well and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and chill the mixture for a while. Mash with a potato masher and optionally season with some more salt, pepper, or dried rosemary.
- Serve warm or cold.
Per Serving(Calories 205| Total Fats 17.2g | Net Carbs: 7.3g | Protein 4.8g |Fiber: 5.4g)