Chicken Liver Pate
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 16)
1/3 cup Rum
1 pound Chicken Livers
2 tbsp. Butter
1 tbsp. Sage
2 tsp Thyme
1 tsp Basil
1 tsp Salt
3 Anchovies in oil
2 tsp Olive Oil
1 cup chopped Leek
- Set your IP to SAUTE and heat the oil in it.
- Sauté the leeks until soft.
- Add the livers and cook for a few minutes, until seared.
- Pour the rum over and close the lid.
- Cook on POULTRY for 10 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Transfer to a food processor and add the remaining ingredients.
- Process until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 82| Total Fats 4g | Net Carbs 6g | Protein 6g |Fiber: 1g)