Cheesy Bacon and Chive Omelet
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 1)
2 slices Bacon, chopped
1 tsp chopped Chives
1 ounce Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1 ½ cups Water
- Place the bacon in your Instant Pot and cook on SAUTE until crispy.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Grease a baking dish with the bacon fat.
- Beat the eggs along with the chives and stir in the bacon and cheddar.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
- Pour the water into the IP and lower the trivet.
- Place the baking dish inside, close, and cook on MANUAL for 17 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 386| Total Fats 30g | Net Carbs: 1.8g | Protein 25g |Fiber: 0g)