Ginger Salmon with Vegetables
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 4)
4 medium-sized salmon steaks
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 tbsp soy sauce
7 oz broccoli, chopped
7 oz kale, chopped
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp rice vinegar
1 cup chicken stock
2 tsp ginger, freshly grated
¼ tsp chili powder
1 tsp sea salt
½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Rub steaks with garlic, ginger, and chili powder. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper place in a small baking dish. Loosely cover with the aluminum foil and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and add vegetables. Pour in the chicken stock and season with salt and some pepper. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle.
- Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 10 minutes.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Remove the vegetables and drain. Place in a deep bowl and drizzle with some sesame oil, soy sauce, and rice vinegar. Set aside.
- Position a trivet in the inner pot and place the baking dish on top. Pour in 2 cups of water and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle again and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 8 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Remove the steaks from the pot and set aside.
- Now press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and add the vegetable mixture. Briefly cook – for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly. Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button.
- Remove the vegetables from the pot and place on a large serving platter. Top with salmon steaks and optionally season with some more salt or pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 313 | Total Fats 16.4g | Net Carbs: 7.4g | Protein: 32.7g |Fiber: 2.1g)