(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 ½ pounds Chicken Wings
1 tbsp. Smoked Paprika
2 cups Chicken Stock
1 cup Coconut Milk
3 tsp Olive Oil
½ cup Tomato Puree
2 tsp Garlic Cloves, minced
1 cup Onions, diced
2 Bell Peppers, diced
2 tsp Arrowroot
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Add the onions and peppers and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the chicken wings (in batches), and cook until browned.
- In a bowl, whisk together the paprika, stock, tomato puree and some salt and pepper.
- Pour over and close the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
- Release the pressure and stir in the coconut milk and arrowroot.
- Cook for 7 minutes more.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 552| Total Fats 18g | Net Carbs 8g | Protein 24g |Fiber: 1.6g)