(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 6)
3 lbs chicken thighs, skinless
2 cups tomatoes, diced
5 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
½ cup plain yogurt, full-fat
4 tbsp butter
1 tbsp black peppercorns, whole
1 tsp white pepper, ground
2 cloves, whole
2-3 cardamom pods
1 tsp salt
- Plug in your instant pot and add butter to the stainless steel insert. When melted, add garlic and all spices. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add chicken thighs and tomatoes. Give it a good stir and securely lock the lid.
- Adjust the steam release handle and press the ”Manual” button. Set the timer for 10 minutes and cook on ”High” pressure.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, perform a quick release of the pressure by moving the valve to the ”Venting” position.
- Open the pot and stir in the yogurt and lime juice. Press the ”Saute” button and continue to cook for 5 more minutes. Stir occasionally.
- When done, transfer to a serving dish and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 533 | Total Fats 25g | Net Carbs: 4.4g | Protein: 67.7g |Fiber: 1.3g)