Cheesy Eggs de Provence
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 3)
3 large eggs
½ small onion, finely chopped
½ cup bacon slices
¼ cup heavy cream
½ cup fresh kale, chopped
½ cup cheddar cheese
1 tsp Herbs de Provence
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp black pepper, ground
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs and heavy cream. With a paddle attachment, beat on high speed for 2 minutes or until light and fluffy mixture. Now, add bacon, kale, and cheddar cheese. Season with salt, pepper, and Herbs de Provence. Mix well again and transfer the mixture to the oven-safe baking dish.
- Plug in your instant pot and pour 1 cup of water in the stainless steel insert. Set the trivet and place the baking dish on top.
- Securely lock the lid and adjust the steam release handle. Press the “Manual” button and set the timer for 20 minutes. Cook on “High” pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the lid.
- Carefully remove the dish from the pot and chill for a while before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 205 | Total Fats 16.1g | Net Carbs: 0.9g | Protein 12.5g |Fiber: 0.4g)