Chicken Ranch Dip
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 8)
1 cup Hot Sauce
1 pound Chicken Breasts, skinless and boneless
1 Stick of Butter
16 ounces Cheddar Cheese
1 packet Ranch Seasoning
8 ounces Cream Cheese
Pinch of Pepper
- Place the chicken, hot sauce, pepper, cream cheese, ranch seasoning, and butter, in your Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Shred the chicken with two forms inside the pot.
- Stir in the cheddar immediately.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 220| Total Fats 32g | Net Carbs 3g | Protein 23g |Fiber: 0.3g)