Creamy Beef Chili
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb ground beef
2 cups tomatoes, diced
1 medium-sized red bell pepper, chopped
1 small red onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cup heavy cream
½ cup beef broth
½ tsp chili powder
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp dried rosemary, ground
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the stainless steel insert with olive oil and add ground beef, onion, and bell pepper. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder. Using a wooden spatula, stir well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and pour in the broth. Securely lock the lid and set the steam release handle. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 5 minutes. Cook on ‘’High’’ pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the pot. Stir in the heavy cream and sprinkle with chili powder, salt, paprika, and rosemary.
- Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Transfer all to a serving dish and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 390 | Total Fats 22.3g | Net Carbs: 7.7g | Protein 37.3g |Fiber: 2.3g)