(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 5)
2 lbs chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
4 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, sliced
2 cups chicken stock
½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 bell pepper, sliced
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper, ground
1 tsp ginger powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
½ tsp red pepper flakes
1 cinnamon stick
- Combine the spices in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Rinse the meat under cold running water and pat dry with a kitchen paper. Rub with spices on all sides and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with olive oil and heat up.
- Add the meat and briefly brown for a couple of minutes, turning occasionally.
- Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and add the remaining ingredients.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and cook for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes and then move the pressure valve to the ‘’Venting’’ position to release the remaining pressure
- Carefully, open the lid and optionally sprinkle with some fresh parsley before serving.
Per Serving (Calories 473 | Total Fats: 25.1g | Net Carbs: 5.3g | Protein: 53.8g |Fiber: 1.5g)