(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 4)
14 ounces Catfish Fillets
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tsp chopped Parsley
¼ cup Fresh Thyme
1 tsp Dill
¼ cup Water
½ cup Fish Stock
2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
2 tsp minced Garlic
1 tsp Salt
- Chop the fish and place in the IP.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Set the IP to MANUAL and close the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Press CANCEL and do a quick pressure release.
- Set it to SAUTE and cook for 1 more minute with the lid off.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 160| Total Fats 10g | Net Carbs 2.4g | Protein 18g |Fiber: 0g)