(Total Time: 30MIN| Serves: 2)
2 medium-sized chicken breast, cut in half lengthwise
¼ cup rice vinegar
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
¼ cup soy sauce
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
2 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
1 tbsp ginger, freshly grated
1 tsp garlic powder
- Rinse well the meat and pat dry with a kitchen paper. Cut each piece in half, lengthwise and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, balsamic vinegar, ginger, garlic, onions, pepper, red pepper flakes, and olive oil. Mix well and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and add chicken. Pour in the soy mixture and about one cup of water. Securely lock the lid and set the steam release handle.
- Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the lid. Season with salt and stir well.
- Optionally add some more pepper or red chili flakes. Stir well and serve.
- For a thicker mixture, press the ‘’Sauté’’ button again and simmer until a desired thickness.
Per Serving(Calories 370 | Total Fats: 23.9g | Net Carbs: 6.3g | Protein: 26.4g |Fiber: 1.4g)